This guide provides information for restaurant owners to manage employees & patrons of their establishment. We will cover:
- Log In
- Employee setup & screening experience
- Patron setup & screening experience
- Managing patrons
- The account owner must have internet access on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- An account has been created by following the Restaurant Sign Up link from cleartogo.co.
1. Open an internet browser on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.
2. Navigate to app.cleartogo.co
3. Enter your email address and password.
1. Click the Employees tab
2. Click Add Employee
3. Fill in all necessary information. The minimum fields that must be filled in are:
- First & last name
- At least one: email address or cell phone
- Be sure the Role field is set to Basic. (Basic means this employee will only complete the screening and has no website access)
- Assign to your location
4. Click Create Employee
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for all employees.
6. Create a Host employee account.
- This login will be used by any staff member responsible for greeting patrons as they arrive & ensure patrons have completed the screening
- Click Add Employee
- Set the email to a common work email.
- Set the Role field to Host.
- Click Create Employee
- An email is sent with an invitation to create a password
- Check the inbox of the email we used for this employee and click Accept Invitation
- Create a password
Daily Reminder Setup
1. Click the name at the top right, then click Settings
2. Click Screening Schedules
- By default the schedule is set to 7:00am (EST) Monday - Sunday.
- This is the time and days our system sends the reminder notifications to the employees to complete the screening.
- Customize this to fit your needs.
Employee Screening Experience
At the time/days setup in your screening schedule, your employees will receive a daily reminder notification to complete the screening. Your employees have three options to perform the screening:
|SMS Text Message|
|Download the app|
Sign-in using their email or cell phone.
Click the Screen button
|Click the link in the SMS text message||Click the Start Screening link in the email|
The employee answers the screening questions, and has the opportunity to review their answers and their result before clicking Submit.
|Review Answers - Click revise or Submit||Passed||Failed|
As employees screen, their results can be viewed via:
1. Click your name at the top right, then click Settings.
2. Click Visitor Types.
3. Click Edit for both visitor types and customize them to best fit your needs.
4. Navigate to the Visitors tab.
5. At the bottom right, click Print a Sign.
6. Select the Visitor Type (customer or vendor)
7. Print the sign using Layout: Landscape and turn off: Headers and footers.
8. Post the sign in an appropriate location.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 for both visitor types.
Patron Screening Experience
The patron sees your printed sign and uses their smart phone to scan the QR code. The QR code will take them to a form to fill in. Once the form is filled in, it will take them to the screening questions. They answer the questions and click submit.
|If a patron does not have a smartphone|
|1. From the Visitors page, click Invite. Fill in the form and click Send Invite.|
2. Locate the patron on the Visitors page, click Options then Screen On-site. Ask the questions and answer on their behalf.
1. Using the Host login we created earlier, log into app.cleartogo.co
2. Click Visitors at the top.
There are two workflows to accommodate your needs. Both methods are initiated from the Auto Check-In setting.
- Settings -> Visitor Types -> Customer -> Edit -> Auto Check-In
Click your name at the top right, then click Locations -> Options -> Activity Log. This report shows all logged activity for your establishment.
Click your name at the top right, then click Locations -> Options -> Unscreened Report. This shows all employees that have not screened for a given date.
At the top, click Case Management -> on the right, click Screenings. This will show a log of all screenings completed for your organization.
All three reports can be exported by clicking the CSV option at the lower right of the page.