Clear To Go! offers two default types. These can be edited to meet your needs or new types can added.
Begin by clicking your name at the top right, then select Settings.
Select Visitor Types.
Select Edit for a visitor type.
Each type of visitor can be customized to:
- Receive a custom greeting
- Provide contact information
- If required, ask for their company name and who they are visiting.
- Party Members - if enabled it allows them to tells us how many people are in their party.
- Secure Contacts means only admin can view contact information.
- Auto Check-In - if enabled the visitor is automatically checked-in upon completion of the screening.
- Auto Check-Out - if enabled the visitor is automatically checked-out after the set time.
In this example of a Customer, we will only need one contact method (email or cell phone). They have no Company name or a specific person they are here to see, so we set it those to Not Used. We also enabled Party Members to allow them to tell us how many people are in their group.
In this example of a Patient, we will require the visitor provide both an email address and a cell phone number. We will require them to provide a name of who they are here to see. We will automatically check them in once the screening is completed and check them out after 90 minutes.
Follow this link to the document describing how to schedule a visitor. Keep in mind, a scheduled visitor does not need to scan your printed QR code, nor will they be entering in their our info. This will need to be completed by someone with access to the Visitors page.
Follow this link to the document describing how to handle unannounced visitors.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com