There are 3 basic steps to setup the Mobile App to complete the screening process.
2. Sign In
Download the App
The app can be downloaded from Google Play or the Apple App Store by searching for 'Clear To Go'.
|Google Play - Android||Apple App Store - iPhone|
Or you can follow this link to download the app directly .
1. Once the app is downloaded, it will ask you to sign in. You can sign in using one of three methods: Mobile Number, Email, My Employee ID. Clear To Go! recommends using Mobile Number to link. If you have issues linking with a method, contact your organization for which field should be used.
There are three types of users that use the Mobile App: Employees/Contractors, Students, Parents of Student. Find the type that best fits you.
|Employees/Contractors||Students||Parents of Students|
|Use the Mobile Number, Email, ID# on your Employee/Contractor record in the Clear To Go! system||Use the Mobile Number or Email on your Student record in the Clear To Go! system||Use the Mobile Number or Email of the Parent/Guardian listed on the Student record in the Clear To Go! system|
|If you are unsure what Mobile Number or Email is listed on the account you are trying to sign in with, please contact your organization directly.|
|Additional note for parents: When your student's account was added by the school, you will receive an email asking you to set your screening preference. Your choices are Student or Parent/Guardian. Once these are set, you can sign into the app using Student info or Parent info.|
When signing in using mobile number or email, the user will be asked to enter a verification code. That code will be sent to the user via SMS text message or email depending on the method they are using to sign in. Enter this code into the App to complete the sign in process.
Once signed in, you will see a message that shows 'Linked Successfully'.
2. It will then prompt you to set the Location Services & Notification permission for the Mobile App.
- In order to receive the daily reminder notifications, Notifications must be enabled.
- Some organizations are using geofencing to log arrival and departure times of Employees/Students. Some organizations are not. Ask your organization if you need this permission enabled for the app.
- If they ask you to enable it, be sure to select 'Allow all the time'.
- If they are not using geofencing, you may select 'Deny'.
More on Location setting for your phone:
Selecting the Location icon on the lower left will show which Locations you are assigned to that are also using the geofencing features.
Once signed in, you're ready! Your organization will send out regular notifications to remind you to complete the screening process. When the notification is sent, you will see a Push Notification from Clear To Go!
1. Open the app and select Screen
2. You will see the organization name with an empty dotted circle. This indicates a screening has not been completed. Select the organization name to being the screening.
|Example of Employee screening pending||Example of an Employee screening and the Student's screening both passed. This person screens themselves and their child Isaac at school Acme.|
3. Once you've answered all the questions, you will be given the opportunity to review your answers. If they are accurate, select Submit. You can change your answers by selecting Revise and restart the screening process.
4. Upon completion, you will see a result. Non-passing results may be Fail: Exposure, Fail: Symptomatic, Fail: Travel, or On-Site Screening Required. Follow your organizations instructions for these results.
If your result is Clear to go! you will receive a green badge showing that you've passed. This badge can be shown to personnel upon your arrival to verify that you have passed the screening.
On the badge is a QR code. If your organization is using a scanner to check users in/out, that code can be scanned upon arrival to your organization to check you in. It can then be scanned again to check out.