You can set to allow or prevent an individual from screening a second time after they have failed.
1. Select your name at the top right.
2. Select Settings
3. Select Organization Settings
4. From this page, you can:
- Edit the Organization Name that is displayed during the screening.
- Adjust whether an individual can screen again once they have failed and a case has been created.
- "Prevented" will disallow any new screenings from being posted, while a case is new or active. You must close the case for the user to start screening again.
- "Allowed" will let them screen again while the case is still open & active.
|Note: regardless of setting, users will never be notified to screen when there is an open case.|
- Set the preference to be alerted if someone arrives on-site without a valid screening. Alerts are sent to the same users that receive alerts of failed screening.