When someone fails their screening, several things happen:
1. An email is sent to anyone with the permissions:
- "Notify of Failed Screenings" in the same Location
- "Notify of Change of Status" in the same Group
3. The person may or may not be able to screen again. The admin can control whether or not individuals can screen again, after failing. How to prevent or allow screenings if a user has an active, open case.
4. That person will no longer receive notifications to screen. Their Case must be marked Closed or Closed Invalid in order for notifications to resume.