2. Select Import.
3. Select Download Required CSV Template.
|Please note: Employee, Student, and Contractor templates are all different. Be sure you are downloading the appropriate template.|
4. Open the file in Excel or Numbers and fill in the all information:
For Students with no email address or phone number, those fields can be left blank as long as the Student ID field is populated. Students that are siblings cannot share the same Email / Phone. Students that are siblings can share the same Parent/Guardian Email and Parent/Guardian Phone.
|Also Note: You can create Groups as you import. If the Group on the import file does not exist, it will be created and assigned to that person. You may need edit this Group after the import. |
5. Save the CSV file. Be sure to keep the CSV format when saved.
6. Return to the Employees / Students / Contractors page and select Import.
7. Select Choose File.
8.Navigate to where your CSV file is save and click Open.
9. Select Import CSV.
10. You will then see a screen showing the status of the import. Depending on server workload, you may need to click Reload and you will see confirmation of the import with a list of successfully and/or failed items.
You can continue to use the system while the process is taking place. You can check on your last data import by clicking your name at the top right of the screen, and selecting Import Status
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org