Follow this step by step process to help you complete your Clear To Go! setup.
- Create an account
- A sufficient number of seats have been purchased. Settings > Billing
- Users are aware of the new process going forward. Example
Begin by logging in to app.cleartogo.co
The first step to setting up the system is setting up a location for each of their different screening groups on the Locations page.
- Click Add Location and enter the following information for each location. The only required field is Name.
Click your name at the top right, then select Settings.
Then select Roles
- Clear To Go! has four built in roles.
- Admin (For users who will be managing your Clear to Go system)
- Case Manager (For site managers at a specific location)
- Manager (For floor or team managers with direct employee reports but no need for system wide management)
- Basic (Users only complete the screening)
If your organization needs more or different Roles, you can customize the Case Manager and Manager roles using the Edit button. You can also create new roles by clicking Add Role. Name your role and select the permissions based on the site access you want that user to have. More info on creating custom roles can be found here.
3) Load Employees
Next step is to get your employees into the system. This can be done using the import tool, or individually with the Add Employee button.
Bulk Importing Employees
- Clicking on the Import button will prompt you to download the following CSV template app.cleartogo.co/employee_template.csv.
- Open the file in Excel or Numbers and fill in the following information:
- Location name
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Cell Phone*
- Employee ID*
- Badge ID
- Office phone
- Home Address
- Groups(Groups can be used to organize by department, team, class etc)
- Removed(When adding employees, leave this column blank. This column can be used later to deactivate employees. Deactivating an Employee/Student)
Please Note: Bold fields are required. The minimum required fields that must be populated are First Name, Last Name, Role, Location and a unique identifier*: one of Employee ID, Cell Phone, or Email. Note that if neither Cell Phone or Email are provided, the only way for a user to receive daily notifications to screen is to use the mobile app.
- Once filled out, this CSV can be uploaded by clicking the “Import” button.
Adding Employees Individually
- To add employees manually click the Add Employee button and fill in the above information. Click Create Employee to save the addition.
|Please Note: Once all your seats are filled you will not be able to add more employees. To add more seats, you can increase your number via the billing page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enterprise accounts.|
|Also Note: When importing users via CSV, they will not receive an onboarding email. Your organization needs to reach out to your employees of the new process. See here for example email template. When adding Manager/Case Manager/Admin employees manually they will be sent an invitation to create a password to be able to access the website. Employees with the role 'Basic' do not receive this invitation as basic employees do not have access to the website.|
Groups can be created concurrently with adding employees via the import, or separately. Groups are your way to further classify employees based on your organization structure. A replacement for Departments, Groups allows additional flexibility and adds security features to allow admins to isolate user information based on these Groups.
Users that do not have permission to see "All Employees", "All Locations", or "All Groups" will only be able to see information for other users at their location and within the same group as them. This allows admins to restrict the information a manager can see to only their direct reports.
You can start creating Groups by either using the import tool, or creating them independently.
Click here for how to create groups.
Once you have created a group, it will show up in a list on your "Employee Details" page the same way Locations do.
You can assign an employee a group at any time by checking the box and hitting "Update Employee".
5) Screening Questions
Clear To Go! allows each organization to customize screening questions to their needs. New accounts have default screening questions. If these do not fit your needs, you can follow the steps below to modify your questions:
- To start setting your screening questions click on your name on the top right of the screen and select Settings then Screening Questions.
- Clear To Go offers a 4 question questionnaire that can be edited or modified to meet the compliance of your organization.
- The Version # is how many times the questionnaire has been modified.
- Feel free to add/remove questions/answers as needed, by selecting Edit
- Once the questions/answers and the flow of the next steps are as desired, be sure the "Options" fields are correct (1).
- Then select "Publish Version xx" (2)
|If a separate questionnaire is needed, you can duplicate the first questionnaire and modify it as needed. The second questionnaire will then have the ability to limit these questions to only be sent to a Location or type of user (Visitor, Student, Contractors)|
6) Screening Schedules
Once you have all the above information in the system, you are ready to set the schedule for when the daily notifications will be sent.
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen and select Settings then Screening Schedules.
- Click Add Schedule.
- Give this Schedule a meaningful name.
- Select the appropriate users that need to be screened at this time.
In the example above, if you want to make this screening schedule be sent to a more specific group of users, you can click Add Rule to begin setting the rules that determine which users get notified to screen.
- You will be prompted to select a “Property” that determines the criteria of your screening group. It can be set based on any of the employee information on the "Employees" page.
- Next you will be prompted to type in “Matches” this will be what the system will search for within that criteria.
- For example, if you want to alert everyone at a certain location. You set “Property” to locations, and in “Matches” you select the checkbox for that location. Any employee associated to that location will be notified at the appointed screening time.
|Please Note: Creating multiple rules within the same schedule is additive, only employees that fit both the criteria will be notified. For example, if a user creates two rules, one that notifies based on first name: John, and another that notifies based on a Location: Michigan, the system would notify people named John, that are associated with the Michigan location.|
Sometimes you will want to notify a group within a criteria, to do this you can create "Or" rules. For properties that prompt you to select from a list you will check multiple boxes. For example if I create a rule based on locations and select two options, employees that are associated with either location will be notified. For properties that prompt you to fill in the text, you can separate your text with the vertical bar key "|". For example, if I wanted to notify employees based on a list of first name, I would select the property "First Name" and type "John|Jane|Larry". Once saved in the system you will see that the rule is set to notify "John or Jane or Larry".
- Set “Screening time”, the screening notification will go to the people indicated in your rules at this time.
- Set “Days Active” the screening notification will go to the people indicated in your rules on these days.
- Click Create Schedule to save the schedule. Once saved you will see your schedule in the list on the "Screening Schedules" page.
|Please Note: You can double check that your notifications are set correctly by verifying that the number in the "Notified" column matches the number of users you want to receive a notification.|
7) Try a Screening
To see how your newly setup account works, send yourself a screening notification. Find yourself under Employees, click Options and click Send Screening.
Monitoring Screening Notifications:
From the "Settings" menu, select "Notification Log". There you can see the Date/Time, Person, Type, Log, and Recipient. It will also show success or a failure with a reason. This can be useful when an user claims they did not receive a notification.
If a user fails a screening, what happens? Read the following so you have an understanding what happens when someone fails a screening:
- What happens when they fail?
- What happens when a Case is created?
- Should they be able to screen again?